- Rapid deployment — no custom software required
- Out-of-the-box support for leading flow computers
- Full visibility of remote devices, wherever they are
- Secure, real-time access to data with control
- Remote management — reduces site visits and save costs
- Get access to 1000s of RTUs simultaneously
- Easy to use web-based interface
- Multi-user — individual user accounts with controlled access
- Centralized and auditable data archiving
- Transfer data to accounting systems
Profile — Inventory Management
Managing a large number of distributed RTUs can be difficult, time consuming and expensive, especially if they are situated in remote or hostile locations.
Regularly sending engineers to check the status or obtain readings from the device is an unnecessary expense.
Profile can either retrieve data from each RTU at regular intervals or by exception whenever RTUs call in to the server, ensuring accurate and up to date information directly from the field.
An overview of this data can be presented as a summary report providing an immediate picture of the entire operation and can easily be handed off to third party systems for billing etc.
In addition to reading values from the RTU, Profile also enables authorised users to make changes to set points and other values in the RTU to remotely manage the process.
Profile can also determine the operational status of each RTU, allowing operations to instantly know which devices are having problems and where to allocate their resources accordingly.