- Rapid deployment — no custom software required
- Out-of-the-box support for leading flow computers
- Full visibility of remote devices, wherever they are
- Secure, real-time access to data with control
- Remote management — reduces site visits and save costs
- Get access to 1000s of RTUs simultaneously
- Easy to use web-based interface
- Multi-user — individual user accounts with controlled access
- Centralized and auditable data archiving
- Transfer data to accounting systems
Profile — Custody Transfer
Data acquisition from flow computers using SCADA and DCS systems tends to be custom, expensive, limited and hard to maintain.
Profile is different. The latest web technology and a unique interface provide easy access to all the main types of flow computers over secure, distributed networks.
As soon as the flow computer is connected to Profile, its data - real time, historical and batch data - can be viewed by interested parties using just a standard Internet browser.
Profile automatically collects any flow computer reports - such as the daily, prover or batch reports - to maintain an exhaustive and fully traceable audit trail.
Profile can operate as a standalone system or in parallel with existing DCS and SCADA systems, providing an important bridge between the control and business systems, without compromising the security of either.
Profile can also be easily linked into Ambrit’s leading HMI application, Acquire, to provide the ultimate distributed metering system.